My son, the day you were born, the very forests of Lordaeron whispered the name Arthas.
My child, I watched with pride as you grew into a weapon of righteousness.
Remember, our line has always ruled with wisdom and strength. And I know you will show restraint when exercising your great power.
But the truest victory, my son, is stirring the hearts of your people. I tell you this, for when my days have come to an end, you shall be King.
(Source: kned, via nymfetamine)
"Fat women are expected to dress in ways that are ostensibly minimizing but that, in reality, are really about us occupying less visual real estate. No bold colors, no stripes, nothing that would ever make us look bigger. It’s not that some of those rules are genuinely about looking slimmer – it’s that we draw less attention to ourselves when we comply with fashion rules. We occupy less space, metaphorically if not physically. We minimize ourselves for the comfort of other people."
|mom:||don't eat the cookies yet, they just came out of the oven and are too hot
|me:||fire cannot kill a dragon
Why are all your poems about girls. Are you trying to write from a boys point of view? I think that's really creative and I've never seen that in writing before! You're going to go far with your poetry :)
I’M A HUGE LESBIAN
in my personal experience there is no foul mood that cannot be cheered by elton john
"If you could give one piece of advice to a large group of people, what would it be?"
"Keep your word."
"What’s a time that you didn’t keep your word, that you now regret?"
"When I was younger, I told a friend that I’d go with her to get an abortion. And I never showed up."
“To the people clinging to the notion that female-led pictures are a niche genre, people see them! They make money! The world is round, people!” - Cate Blanchett
(Source: ladyshireens, via pornographiccookiedough)
Friendly reminder that:
- Young people can have arthritis too.
- There are hundreds of life long conditions and diseases out there that are typically diagnosed between 12 and 30.
- There is a vast difference between being tired and having chronic fatigue.
- Just because you can’t tell that someone is unwell from looking at them, doesn’t mean that you should assume that they are ok.
- Many chronic illnesses are life long, and incurable. Many of them are potentially fatal.
- If you have a disease like Lupus, on good days you still feel like you have a bad flu, 24/7.
- Many of the medications used to treat chronic conditions have side effects that can really affect someone’s self esteem - like extreme weight gain, skin changes and hair loss.
- Most chronic illnesses have very little awareness - its unlikely that you’ve heard of Sjogren’s Syndrome, Scleroderma, Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome or Fibromyalgia.
- However these diseases can cause symptoms as varied as joint pain, fatigue, constant nausea, kidney failure, pneumonia, photo sensitivity, full body rashes, paralysis, strokes etc.
- So please remember that invisible illnesses exist too :)
|jeremy:||huuuaaah ahhhh now.